What is HCG?
HCG also known as Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is a hormone that is produced by women early on in pregnancy.
History of the HCG Diet:
It began back in the 1950’s by a British medical doctor practicing inRomeItaly. Dr. A.T.W Simeons did research on obesity and a hormone naturally occurring early on in pregnancy. He found that taking HCG coupled with a low calorie diet helped people lose weight and inches and on average of one pound per day. The patients were not only losing weight, but they utilized hard to access fat deposits, removing the stubborn abnormal fat and contouring the body in those areas restoring a more natural shape to the physic.
Through is research, Dr. Simeons also found a way to unlock a primitive little organ inside the brain that regulates many of the mechanisms in the body, the hypothalamus. It is a master organ and regulator for your entire body. It controls hunger, thirst, sleep patterns and the function of your reproductive organs. The hypothalamus determines how much energy you need in reserves and the frequency and rate in which you burn stored fat for energy through your metabolism. When the hypothalamus is not working correctly, it can store fat in the size areas of the body.
What is the HCG Diet?
When taking small doses of HCG coupled with a low calorie diet, the HCG will reset the hypothalamus to release fats through your system at an average rate of 2,000 calories per day, which is almost a pound. There are many different forms of HCG some of which are:
- HCG Injections – HCG injections the most effective form of HCG and needs to be prescribed by a doctor. It only needs to be taken once a day and is injected into the belly fat surrounding the belly button.
- Sublingual hcg drops – Sublingual hcg drops are placed under the tongue using an oral syringe where it gets absorbed into the blood stream on the bottom of the tongue. It is just as effective as the HCG Injections; however you need to take twice as much of HCG orally for your body to absorb what it needs to achieve your weight loss goals. Sublingual hcg drops do need to be prescribed by a doctor.
- Sublingual HCG Tabs - Sublingual HCG Tabs are placed under the tongue where it gets absorbed into the blood stream on the bottom of the tongue. It is just as effective as the HCG Injections and does need to be prescribed by a doctor.
- Homeopathic hcg drops – Homeopathic HCG is a diluted version of HCG containing only a small amount of the hormone that is delivered regularly over a period of time in small doses. Homeopathic HCG is sold over the counter and does not need to be prescribed by a doctor.[spacer size="10"]
All forms of HCG are affective for weight loss, but depending upon your weight loss goals and the time frame in which you are trying to reach your goals will depend upon which form of HCG will work best for you.
HCG and Testosterone:
The HCG hormone is prescribed for men to increase their natural testosterone production. The HCG causes the male testes to naturally produce a higher volume of testosterone which results in a higher blood level of testosterone while on HCG treatments. It works by stimulating the pituitary gland to release the hormones FSH and LH. These hormones travel to the testicles to stimulate certain cells to being testosterone production.
Benefits of HCG to increase Natural Testosterone
- ·Increase Energy Levels
- ·Improves Mood
- ·ImprovesSex Drive
- ·Improves Sexual Performance
- ·Increases Lean Muscle Mass